In the Rivière-du-Loup region, entrepreneurs will find an accessible diversity of financial products adapted to each one’s needs. No matter what type of business project: purchase, starting out, expansion, modernization or even consolidation of your company, the Rivière-du-Loup region will be able to satisfy your requirements. From traditional financing to capital risk, several possibilities are open to you.
Local sources of financing (CLD and SADC)
To learn the details of each of the following financial programs, click on the one you want and download the document in pdf. (Following documents are available in French only).
- Fonds de développement des entreprises (FDE) (76 ko)
- Fonds de démarrage et de relève d’entreprises (89 ko)
- Fonds d’investissement SADC (103 ko)
- Programmes d’aide financière CLD (64,8 Ko)
- Fonds local d’investissement/Fonds local de solidarité de la MRC de Rivière-du-Loup (FLI/FLS) (45 ko)
- Fonds FCJE* (103 ko)
- Fonds Stratégie Jeunesse* (88 ko)
- Soutien au travail autonome (STA) (65 ko)
- Soutien aux initiatives locales (87 ko)
* Fonds réservé aux jeunes entrepreneurs. L’âge maximal admissible varie selon les fonds.
Other sources of financing
Many other sources and types of financing are available. Local development organizations have technical support services which will help you find those that would best suit your needs.
Municipal property tax holiday
In the Rivière-du-Loup region, certain municipalities offer property tax credits of up to 5 years to processing businesses establishing themselves in their area. Access to these tax credits is subject to certain eligibility requirements established by each municipality.